Legislative Permanent School Fund Commission
9:15 a.m. Monday, March 5, 2018 | State Office Building, Basement Room
Agenda: Update on all school trust related legislation that has been introduced:
- HF 1233 / SF 1028: Boundary Waters Canoe Area (BWCA) school trust land sale funding provided, appropriation extended, and money appropriated.
- HF 1735 / SF 2189: School trust land administration transferred, school trust management account established, and rulemaking authorized.
- HF 2499 / SF 2258: Permanent school fund compensation for certain lands based on general fund forecast appropriation.
- HF 2936 / SF 2737: School trust land and administration transferred, school trust management account established, rulemaking authorized, and report required.
- HF 3046 / SF 2574: Legislative Permanent School Fund Commission directed to evaluate governance changes, and report required.
- HF 3047 / SF 2575: Legislative Permanent School Fund Commission directed to conduct a study on school district borrowing, and report required.
- HF 0000 / SF 2702: Study of the feasibility of a program to authorize school districts to borrow from a permanent school fund appropriation.
Update on other potential school trust related legislation that may be introduced this session.